If you’re looking for a backup generator, you also need to look for professionals to install it. After all, there are a ton of things to consider before you even get to that step. What type of generator do you need? What fuel type will best suit you? How many things will it need to run in an emergency? Is buying a pre-owned generator worth it? Where should you get it installed? So, if you’re searching for standby generator installers near you, you can trust the best ones will know the answers to these questions.
Picking a Generator
Before we get to the best standby generator installers near you, let’s go over those first couple questions we asked at the beginning. When deciding on which generator is the right choice for you, there are a few things you need to consider.
- Power/Size – you’ll need to estimate how many kilowatts you’ll need to power in case of an emergency.
- Fuel type – for backup generators, either diesel or natural gas
- Fuel storage (if necessary) – if you go with diesel, where will you store the fuel?
- New or pre-owned – the key here isn’t age, but usage. A lightly used ten-year-old generator can be just as effective as a heavily used one that’s one or two years old.
Standby Generator Installers Near You: What to Look For
When it comes to finding the professionals to install your generator, look for the team that can help you answer some of those questions. In a service-to-client relationship, you should feel free to ask any question you need. If you get that level of customer service, you can easily find out two things:
- You’ve found professionals who can provide excellent service and,
- You’ve found professionals who really know their stuff.
At Tri-County Water Services, we have been serving homeowners in the area for over 20 years, providing not just generator installation, but also plumbing, water treatment, septic and electrical services. We are fully licensed and insured and have dozens of 5-star reviews..
We are also a Cummins Authorized Install and Service dealer, meaning we’ve passed rigorous vetting and in-depth training to be able to install and service generators up to par with the manufacturer’s standards.
If you need to find the best standby generator for your business, and have it installed by professionals, then reach out to us!