It can be difficult to diagnose the exact cause of a plumbing problem in your home or office. Pipes are oftentimes located behind walls and ceilings, under crawl spaces, or in very cramped locations. So, when you suspect a leak, clog, or other plumbing problem, it becomes imperative that you can rely on a plumbing company with certified technicians who you can trust to thoroughly inspect and accurately diagnose your plumbing issues.
At Tri-County Services, our highly trained and certified technicians are professionally equipped to thoroughly inspect and accurately diagnose even the most complex plumbing problems. We also use state-of-the-art technology for your peace-of-mind and confidence.
And when it comes to prevention, you can rely on our technicians to provide you with valuable information to help prevent future plumbing issues. Our technicians will take their time to walk you through their findings of current or potential issues, solutions, and provide prevention education. Tri-county Services also provides stress-free options such as routine maintenance and inspection services, so you can minimize emergencies and prevent significant repairs.
So, whether it’s your home or business, you can trust Tri-County for comprehensive plumbing and sewer installation & service. We are Master Plumber certified and can expertly install, repair, and replace toilets, kitchen and bathroom sinks, showers, tubs, faucets, dishwashers, water heaters, washers, indoor and outdoor pipes, water lines, sump pumps, grinder pumps, and septic tank & sewer systems.
Indications of Plumbing Problems – Early Warning Signs
- Unusual noises – “knocking” pipes
- Stains on or near fixtures, pipes, walls, and ceilings
- Foul smell in kitchen or bathroom
- Odd colored or smelly water
- Low water pressure
- Slow draining or clogged sinks or tubs
- Dripping faucets or pipes
- High water bills
- Outdoor patch of greener grass (may be accompanied with unusual odor) or wet yard
- Running water sound coming from toilet
- Unusual odor in grinder pump area
- “Rocking” or loose toilet
- Sediment or colored flakes in water